My weekend didn’t go so well because my son had on and off fever. We had to miss two parties lined up for the weekend due to my Yohan’s condition. Hubby and I stayed home taking care of our little boy. Yohan felt a little better by Sunday evening. We decided not to let Yohan go to school the next day so he could rest. He had fever again on Monday afternoon but it soon disappeared after we gave him a dose of paracetamol. We noticed that Yohan has inflamed tonsils.
Yohan is feeling better this morning so I let him go to school today. However, I feel restless thinking about him. Hubby and I are bringing him to the doctor later to be certain if he has tonsillitis or not. I don’t want to make my own diagnosis. I think it’s best if he sees a doctor so that he can be prescribed the proper medicines. I just hope and pray that his fever won’t come back anymore.